Tuesday 5 May 2009

My online portfolio...CGI Basic Modelling and Animation.








Welcome to my online portfolio, basically during this module I will be learning the skills

and knowledge to design, build and rig my own CG character, in line with conventional industry practices.



The aim of this exercise was to build a simple chair using shapes and objects in 2 hours similar to image on top.

started the project with no knowledge of Maya, never used before so initial I was a bit confused, so I took time to learn the essential keyboard shortcuts.

During the process of building the chair things weren't going smooth, a lot of mistakes along

the way witch help me to understand how important consistency its a mean factor in putting the work flow progressing. The tools used were easy to remember if I needed again, and



















No comments:

Post a Comment