Saturday 6 June 2009

More 3d artist research...again amazing work to get me some inspiration.

This must sound crazy but one day I believe i'm gonna be able to do something like that...the only thing I can do right now is admire with such pleasure this incredible piece of art...And modeling objects that take me hours and hours to do...anyway not much info bout the artist, but what I can tell you is some of this work were done with different software...





This piece above could relate to my final piece...livingroom...perfect...wish this were all mine...



Kind of futuristic...




I love the facial expressions, I think the lighting gives life to the cenario...even the beer looks real...




Another piece of work that could go on my final project...mine is gonna be a radio controlled vehicle...




No comments:

Post a Comment