Thursday 7 January 2010

THE CREATION OF SUPER UGLY...THE SUPER HERO...


I begun with a few sketches based on my research, my idea of the character was all ready defined.
I had in mind the my skills in maya weren't that great so I try to create a model that coul be easy manipulated and animated...well I hope I can follow this...



A view from all the sides...
super ugly posing for a shot...
Super ugly in a various situations showing his skills
Facial expressions and some weird funny emotions
BIZARRE...
ECCENTRIC...

Technical revisions...
Consulting my teacher for a more accurate opinion he advise me to change a few thing in my character to make my life easier...so initial I thought that I had to go back to phase one and create my character all over again, he later with a really few sketches made me realise that I didn't had to change my all character...the reason being for that was when I started modelling in
maya to have a really suave progression, and then he gave a few examples and remind me of when I'm modeling, facial definition, polishing the model, texturing, rigging etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment