Thursday 18 March 2010

The making of Super Ugly



















Before I could come up with a more acceptable characters in terms of shape I try a few attemps that were very but very unsuccessful, but like the proverb says hard works pays off...at this stage after some stressful moments following tutorials and sleepless nights, I was able to star my character...using image plane front view and side view, I star building my character with a polygon cube...


Next after generate half of the body and the proportions, I made the head with a polygon sphere which then I had to connect using merge edge tool. For the arms I used extrude as well for the thumb.

Always checking from different views...

After a few problems tying to get the right shape, I used the mirror instance to get the right side of the body, and extrude faces to create the ears.


The character looks good but not has natural has I want, so to improve the proportions of the model ask for a few opinions which really help me figure out what to do next.












No comments:

Post a Comment